background

Sunday, May 29, 2011

God's Living Word

God's Living Word, the Bible, is amazing.  I am so blessed to have a Bible and that I am free to read it and talk about it where, in other places, you could get arrested or even killed for even reading or even owning a Bible.  I was reading today in Matthew where Jesus' disciples are in the storm at sea and they are so afraid.  They yelled to Jesus, saying "Lord wake up, we are going to drown!"  It made me think that to get help from Jesus we need to accept Him as our Lord, our perfect Lord, and also accept and admit that we are not perfect and that we have problems.  The more we focus on Christ our Lord and Savior, and the less we focus on our problems the calmer the storm is going to get.  I love Jesus' word it is truly amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment