background

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Quiet time.

Today, wasn't so good.  Tonight should be better, I am going to youth group tonight.  Towards the end of our service we go into a dark room, light a candle in the middle of the room, and pray.  It is amazing, hearing others prayers and lifting your own troubles to God surrounded with people you love, is awesome.  I can feel the Holy Spirit moving through us and bringing us peace with every prayer that is said, silently or out loud.  I was shaking after this perfect prayer time with God and His people.  I would reccomend this to anyone who needs sopme time to just trust and know that He is God, go somewhere quiet, by your self or with others, and just pray, or cry, or just talk to God.  I felt closer to God after taking this time with Him at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment